Organize Your Head means developing a healthy Mindset.
If you are reading this page, you have a burning desire to experience evolution in your current condition.
The biggest part of this evolution will be the evolution of your “Mindset”.
There are aspirations that are “common” to every new business builder in netowrkmarketing/internet marketing.
– to establish a network of highly motivated relations
– to partner with people like us who are willing to make a financial commitment to join in a business project.
– to have an ever increasing “list” of people who are interested in experiencing the benefits of residual income.
Our challenge is to not be “distracted”…
rather to develop the consistency in our daily habits that will mark YOU as a leader …
and allow others to have a “pattern of success” that they can follow.
It is important to note that Mindset is just like any other aspect of our being …. Mindset must be DEVELOPED!
We did not begin walking upright.
We had to develop patterns that prepared us to stand erect/ learn balance/then take steps.
Whether you are athletic in physical build, or thin, and un-muscular, or fat, with no tone or definition … there were “habits” that led you to your current state. Mindset is similar.
To develop Mindset, you must immerse/surround yourself with people and activities that will result in you having the “habits” of those who consistently achieve their goals.
Organize Your Head ….. is a series of activities that you do each day that support a habit of intense focus.
– Develop a written 6 month Goal Statement.
What do you want your business/network/income to look like, within the next 6 months. Read it daily.
– What are the daily/weekly activities that you have assigned specific times/specific results for… to help you toward your 6 month goal.
– Who are the accountability partners that you have given permission to ask and challenge you about your daily/weekly activities.
– where is the list of associates who are as committed as you,that you practice with daily to sharpen some aspect of your personal presentation skills or business knowledge.
– what are the daily readings/ daily affirmations that you have committed to … that will remind you of your “reasons why” you are willing to accept the challenges of building your business.
Organize Your Head … is the set of daily activities that nurture the Mindset of a Champion.
Faithfully attend to this most important aspect of your personal development, and witness how it sets the stage for massive success in all of your endeavors.